04 Dec Smarter Field Service for Enriching Customer Experience
In the digital world, customers have all the power to express their experience based on a transaction, be it product or service, that determines any organization’s image in the market place. In case of Service organizations, the interaction between a particular Field Service employee with the Customer reflects the maturity and efficiency of the organization’s service delivery model. Service organizations spend quite a lot of effort and money in improving service delivery process, training field service employees and performance reviews with a single goal of improving customer experience.
Technology plays a crucial role in the service delivery model where Smart Field Service Management Software helps in :
- Scheduling Field service employees so that they adhere to the time committed to the customers
- Automatic notification to customers on schedule and location of Field service employee
- Providing necessary guidelines, checklists, tools to Field Service employees in attending their jobs at customer locations
- Providing necessary framework for providing budgetary estimates at customer locations
- Ease of indenting any parts and committing a delivery schedule to customer
- Providing warranty information and/or any advice to customers based on service history
- Instant customer surveys and reward mechanism
Smart Field Service Management Software offers features like:
- AI-based scheduling, dispatching and optimization.
- Interactive Gantts and Maps
- Configurable Mobile Apps integration
providing a digital solution that enriches customer experience through a flexible, interactive and definitive service delivery. Achieving customer satisfaction helps the service organizations to retain their existing business and gain into future business potential.
Read here the Case Study how Service Power helped Hospice Source with its smarter ‘Field Service Management’ solution.
Winvest Technology Consultancy Services in India and Sub-Saharan Africa assists customers in evaluating, implementing and integrating ‘Field Service Management Solution’ in partnership with ServicePower.